By opening an account with MASMINT and using our Platform and Services, you consent to the collection and use of the information you have provided to us for the purposes described hereunder:
- You may, directly, or indirectly, supply us with information in regards to yourself in an array of methods., For example when you confirm a transaction or when contacting us. The information supplied to us includes inter alia personal information, contact information as well as information about the transaction itself.
- In order to offer our services to you we need to gather information about you. The information is supplied by or collected directly from you as a client, or anyone interested in using our services. We may also gather information from third parties.
The information we may gather includes:
- Personal and contact information (name, date of birth, personal number, e-mail address, mobile telephone number, home address) Payment information (card number, expiry date, CVV code, bank account number) Financial information (credit score, income, credit history) Unit information (IP address, language settings, operating system, platform and screen resolution) Geographical information Information about your interaction with MASMINT. (Information about your usage of our services, including error messages and response times)
- The information we collect from you is used in order for us to provide our services and fulfil all required legal and contractual duties. Furthermore, we may use your personal details for the purposes of direct marketing or to inform you about other products and services provided by third parties and that may be of interest to you
- The processing of personal data may be performed by partners of MASMINT where required, for service fulfilment. Hence your data will be transferred to, or shared with, a third party. When this is the case we will take all reasonable legal, technical and organizational measurements to ensure that your personal data will be treated in a safe manner with a pertinent level of protection.
We may transfer to, or share your data with, the following types of third parties:
MASMINT may share your personal data with the merchant with whom you are making a purchase, pertaining to personal data required for the merchant to fulfil and administer your purchase, including processing of any dispute. For personal data shared with merchants, the data protection policy and personal data processing policies applies.
MASMINT supply necessary data to governing bodies such as the police, tax agencies and other governing bodies, if we are so legally required or if you have approved our doing so. One example of legal grounds for transferring data is the regulations on anti-money laundering and terrorist financing.
Your personal data may be shared with credit scoring companies and identification companies aiding you in proving your identity. MASMINT uses different subcontractors depending on country and the payment method used.
We will not sell your personal data to third parties unless we have your consent in doing so.
Keeping of personal data
- Personal data is only kept for as long as is required to fulfil the purpose they are appointed for or fulfil obligations, under applicable laws and regulations.
Right to Know
Individuals are entitled to receive information regarding what personal data MASMINT is processing about them. Request of such information should be made in writing and be signed by the person making the request.
Right to correction
You are entitled to request amendment of erroneous or incomplete information about yourself by contacting MASMINT customer service.
Right to deletion
You are entitled to request deletion of your personal data in those cases where it is no longer required for the purpose it was collected, and where there are no legal duties preventing the data from being deleted.
Right to objection
You are entitled to object to certain processing of your personal data. If you no longer want us to process your personal data for, for example, direct marketing, you may contact us.
How we protect your information
We have implemented administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to help prevent unauthorized access, use, or disclosure of your Personal Data. Your data is stored on secure servers and isn’t publicly available. We limit access of your information only to those employees or partners on a “need to know” basis, in order to enable the carrying out of the agreement between us.
While we seek to protect your information to ensure that it is kept confidential, we cannot absolutely guarantee its security. You need to help us prevent unauthorized access to your account by protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your account. You will be solely responsible for keeping your password confidential and for all use of your password and your account, including any unauthorized use. You should also be aware that there is always some risk involved in transmitting information over the internet. While we strive to protect your Personal Data, we cannot ensure or warrant the security and privacy of your Personal Data or other content you transmit using the service, and you do so at your own risk.
Changes in the integrity policy
This policy may be updated from time to time. You will always find the latest version on our website.